SchoolPass is a K-12 platform helping schools manage attendance, campus movement, and campus wellness, in the cloud. Schools can consolidate and modernize the arrival, screening, and departure of students, staff, parents, and visitors in one place, while enabling schools to more quickly and accurately account for everyone on campus throughout the school day, especially during an emergency. SchoolPass partners with Student Information System (SIS) platforms such as Blackbaud, PowerSchool, Veracross, and Senior Systems to seamlessly sync parent, student, and attendance data.
|SchoolPass offers these solutions – in a single connected, patented platform:
1. Visitor Management: Screen and manage visitor, parent, and student movement. Students and staff check-in/out, pre-register expected visitors, pre-print visitor badges.
2. Dismissal Management
3. Afterschool Activity Management: Manage afterschool activities online. Provide real-time rosters, notifications, attendance reports for billing.
4. Campus Traffic Monitoring: Screen vehicles using automated license plate cameras and RFID tag readers for arrival/departure. Notify security when unwanted vehicles arrive on campus, open gates based on custom access rules.
5. Emergency Attendance (including Mass Notification): Teachers and staff can account for everyone during an emergency or drill. Administrators view real-time emergency attendance statuses and send (non)emergency messages to the school community.
6. Student Arrival/Dismissal Changes: Empower parents via a mobile app to communicate changes (late arrival, absences, bus changes, and afterschool plans). Changes in real-time are available to administrators and teachers- reducing front office manual work.
7. Campus Wellness
Automated Attendance (day-level and per-period) Teachers can mark students late or absent or student can check in and out of class automatically. Attendance statuses are automatically sent to the front office and the school’s SIS. Administrators can view live and historical attendance and send teachers reminders. Parent changes merge to the teacher’s attendance dashboard
|Name: Amy Holland
Position: Vice President of Sales & Partnerships
Address: 267 Kentlands Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD
Phone number: (301) 255-1870 x 128
Email address: email@example.com